2015 Technical Employment Opportunities
Festival seasonal staff positions are available in all construction and backstage areas.
The Tony Award-winning Utah Shakespeare Festival located in scenic southern Utah is hiring talent for the summer and fall seasons. Is your passion Lighting? Costuming? Scenery? The Festival is hiring for all technical positions for the 2015 season. Find and share your passion with us this season!
Festival staff positions are available in all constructon and backstage areas: carpentry, scenic arts, properties, lighting, hair and make-up, costumes, costume crafts, wardrobe, audio, stage, crew, stage management, and display.
Contracts range from eight to twenty weeks.
- Contract start dates vary by position. Please see job posting under Apply Online for further information.
- Company Meeting: May 11, 2015
- Rehearsal and Construction runs May 11 – June 30, 2015
- Performances run June 25 – September 5, 2015
The majority of Summer full-season company members are contracted through September 8, 2015 to allow for a company strike and housing checkout.
Summer 2015 Plays: The Taming of the Shrew, Henry IV Part Two, King Lear, Amadeus, South Pacific, and Charley's Aunt.
- Company Members Arrive: approx. August 10, 2015
- Company Meeting: approx. August 10, 2015
- Rehearsal and Construction runs August 11 – September 19, 2015
- Performances run September 11 – October 31, 2015
The majority of Fall full-season company members are contracted through November 2, 2015 to allow for a company strike and housing checkout.
Fall 2015 Plays: Charley's Aunt, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and Dracula.
* Dates are subject to change.
For more information and to apply for a position in our 2015 season, click on the link for the area you are interested in.
The deadline to apply for Summer positions is March 20, 2015.
The deadline to apply for Fall positions is June 30, 2015.
Questions? Call us at 435-586-7880 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Due the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to each applicant.
The Utah Shakespeare Festival is committed to excellence through diversity.