"You cannot better be employ'd."
—The Merchant of Venice
Now Accepting Resumés and Headshots for 2017 Season
PROPOSED AUDITION DATES AND LOCATIONS
October 3–4, 2016: Chicago, Illinois — Submission deadline September 12, 2016
October 12–13, 2016: Cedar City, Utah — Submission deadline September 12, 2016
October 17–18, 2016: New York City, New York — Submission deadline September 12, 2016
November 7–10, 2016: Los Angeles, California — Submission deadline October 11, 2016
APPLICATION SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
If you would like to be considered for an audition, please follow the guidelines below. NOTE: The Festival does not accept submissions via standard mail. All submissions must be electronic.
1. To begin the process, fill out the online application. Click here.
2. Once you have completed the application, please email your resumé and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Resumés must be sent as PDF files, and headshots must be sent as JPEG files. The titles of the files should be as follows (no commas or spaces):
• Indicate your name in the Subject Line, followed by your desired audition city: Chicago, Cedar City, New York, or Los Angeles.
• Ensure that your union or non-union status is clearly designated within the content of your resumé.
• Do not send a cover letter or any supplemental materials (videos, additional photos, etc.).
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. You will receive a confirmation response when your submission has been successfully received.
4. If you are selected for consideration, we will contact you to set up an audition appointment. Please, no phone calls or follow-up emails.
Thank you for your interest in the Utah Shakespeare Festival.
The Manager of Construction and Maintenance Services provides professional expertise in the repair and maintenance of Utah Shakespeare Festival facilities and equipment.
This position is year-round and full-time, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with some nights and weekends.
Utah Shakespeare Festival 2016 staff positions in all administrative and front-of-house positions will be posted here as they are open for application. These non-performing positions are recruited by applications, recommendations, and interviews. Early applications are encouraged.
Contracts range from eight to twenty-weeks.
The Festival will hire orchestra musicians for its 2016 musicals. Musicians are recruited on the basis of photo, resumé, and music sample. Early applications are encouraged.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resumé, photo, and digital musical sample to email@example.com.
Festival 2016 staff positions in all construction and backstage areas: carpentry, scenic arts, properties, lighting, hair and make-up, costumes, costume crafts, wardrobe, audio, stage crew, and stage management will be posted here as they are open for application.
Contracts range from eight to twenty-five weeks.
Call us at 435-586-7880 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond personally to each applicant.
The Utah Shakespeare Festival is committed to excellence through diversity.