Child Care Wish List
The Festival Child Care Wish List
The Utah Shakespeare Festival has long been known for its customer service—including offering child care, a service instituted by Founder Fred C. Adams in the early years of the Festival. Our fully-licensed, professional child care is still very popular, but we could use your help.
Festival Child Care is looking for a few items to make the experience even better for the little ones who are too young to attend the plays. Please consider donating any of the following items, if you can:
• Reclining umbrella-type strollers.
• Craft supplies, including jewels, glue, glue sticks, etc.
• Outdoor play equipment, including balls, wagons, tricylces, basketballs, child basketball hoops or other toys.
• Bedding, including pillows, baby blankets, television pillows, etc.
• Sandbox toys of any kind.
• DVDs of children’s movies, cartoons, etc. for ages three to twelve.
If you have any of these items that are in good condition, you can donate them to the Festival by dropping them off at our administrative offices or at child care.
“We greatly appreciate the assistance of our many guests,” said Child Care Manager Kristine Cooley. “We love taking care of your children, and thank you for any donations you can make that will improve their experience.”